Saturday, May 2, 2020

RP: My Letter to Curtis Sittenfeld (a writer, friend of Michelle Obama, Laura Bush -- and fantasizer about Hillary Clinton -- without Bill Clinton), and Her Brother, P.G. Sittenfeld, a Cincinnati Politician!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-curtis-sittenfeld-writer.html



Curtis Sittenfeldhttps://curtissittenfeld.com/ -- and her LATEST BOOK:








Curtis Sittenfeld
c/o Jennifer Hershey
Random House
1745 Broadway
New York, NY 10019

Cc: via Email to PG Sittenfeld

May 2, 2020

Dear Ms. Sittenfeld,

The reason I am contacting you is that we have a lot in common – and this morning I got an email from Literary Hub that had a photo of your new book, Rodham, and nothing about it at all – which got me researching.

To begin with the very basics, I was born in Cincinnati’s Good Samaritan Hospital in June of 1951, where my mother had been Head Nurse until too pregnant with me. Previous to that, Mom ran Procter & Gamble’s Skin Research Labs during the time that P&G got Dr. Josef Mengele’s research on Concentration Camp Victims, and working with both the CIA and Catholic Church, helped to develop NAZI Mind Control (soon called “MK Ultra”).

I see that your Dad worked for P&G, was (or is) Jewish, and your Mom Roman Catholic, although you don’t seem to have been brought up drowning in religiosity, like I was in Catholicism.

I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and can prove how his Estate was stolen by the same group who murdered him (the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, Tenn’s friend Maria St. Just, and John Eastman who was Tennessee’s last lawyer and also the first brother-in-law of Paul McCartney – but by the hand of John Uecker, who probably also killed James Purdy and now is hiding from the Law in another country), as we were warned by Jackie Kennedy Onassis on January 11, 1982, as Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party.

I have known TONS of writers, artists, and politicians over the years, and met the Reagans at their 1981 White House Party that was part of the Kennedy Center Honors celebration that year. Currently, I work with Colin Powell’s people and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ to TAKE DOWN President Trump and a LOT of Republicans and some Democrats, too.

But is there not something very SPECIAL about the city named for Cincinnatus???

We lived in Norwood until I was 2.5 years old, then my parents bought their first house, on Ebenezer Road (Roy Rogers' first cousin lived next-door, and Roy and Dale Evans visited, dressed in costume and I remember them entertaining we neighborhood kids). We moved to Louisville, KY in 1957.

One important friend of mine, writer John Lahr, is the son of Miss Cincinnati 1929, Mildred Schroeder, and of course Bert Lahr. John Lahr and I secretly communicated while I was writing my memoir, Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, which can now be read for free and includes professional and Amazon reader reviews: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/. And then Mr. Lahr’s Bio came out, Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh, and between the TWO of them, Mr. Lahr and I PROVE the timeline of the CIA/Episcopal Church/Republican Party murder of Tennessee (and my Kenan Family associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill was ALSO complicit in Tennessee’s murder).

Thomas Elliot Keith (who gave my memoir a GREAT review – after editing it for Alyson Books), blackmailed Mr. Lahr into not mentioning my name once or that John Uecker smothered Tennessee with a pillow -- over John Lahr’s cheating on Connie Booth, liking sex with young men. And in fact, Thomas Keith works for Sewanee (that illegally owns Tennessee’s Rights), and controls the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, which has completely disrespected me since 2010, when my book was to be published, but it was TANKED for Political Reasons, but I have attended five times between 2004 and 2015, when I met not only Lahr there in 2015, but Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, who knows all about my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and Clinton Democrats and not only put Trump into power, but controls International Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.

My last date was with Bill Toups, a Bush cousin, who sought me out here in Wilmington, NC, and we were up all night discussing how the Bushes (and their CIA), with the Kenans (who inherited control of Standard Oil in 1913 from Henry Morrison Flagler), have run both White Supremacy and International Hard-Drug Trafficking together for many decades, now.

I see that I -- like you and your brother PG Sittenfeld (whom I will send copy of this to since you apparently don’t easily get things sent to you), are full of HUTZPAH!!! Your American Wife is a sort of fantasy about Laura Bush, and Rodham, is about Hillary Clinton, who actually works for my Kenan Family – but if she had divorced Bill early, and then had her own DIFFERENT life.

I see your piece, “I Still Love Obama. Love. Love. Love.” is from 2010, probably before you discovered he is – like me – “Gay as a Goose”, except I am HONEST about that. In fact, I co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University in 1972 with Dean Hansell, who went on to co-found GLAAD, and today is a Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles. I had the highest Math/Science College Board scores in my high school, but after 1.5 years, changed majors to Studio Art, and won a US State Department contest before 1973 graduation, and my Art Prints now hang in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world, so my brain is balanced, left and right.

When you got to know Michelle Obama before writing “What Michelle Obama Would Bring to the White House”, it was 2008, and like me you probably did not yet know that the Obama marriage was arranged by Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright. I only learned of that in 2010, from Jamie Lee Sutherland, then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec from Chicago, the FIRST person I met who had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Chicago’s Man’s Country private gay bathhouse.

And then because I blogged about Jamie’s bragging to me of trafficking $24,000,000.00/month average of Hard Drugs for Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago (which got the largest fine then in US History – that year – for Laundering Drug Money), he with Benjamin R. David (still the Democratic District Attorney here in New Hanover County, NC), and Daliah Saper, a Chicago Lawyer and Talking Head on Fox News, sued me for LIBEL, never legally served me, then tried me In Absentia -- and convicted me in Cook County Courts in 2013.

Although I was all but homeless and living in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, on his request ONLY for $50,000.00, Jamie was awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, copyright to my memoir (which then was selling on Amazon.com), ownership of my blog, and of every email or letter I write until I DIE – including THIS LETTER!!!

Also, George W. Bush blackmailed Obama AT O’s first Inauguration over his Homosexuality, so that is why John Boehner BRAGGED to the Wall Street Journal about the first of 2011 or so that Republicans had Obama EXACTLY where they wanted him, and got Obama to pass FAR MORE LEGISLATION to transfer wealth from poor people to the Upper Class, than they EVER got out of George W. Bush!!!

As you know, John Boehner is another Cincinnatian. His biggest co-conspirator, Coach Lou Holtz, lived across Larwell Drive in Columbus, OH in 1968 and ’69 from my family. He and his wife Beth were my parents’ best friends then, planning a future NAZI USA. We still had Swastikas on our dinner plates then, and Boehner, now, is the TOP Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana!!! I use it medicinally on Doctors’ Orders.

I do still think that Obama was our best President since JFK and Eisenhower, but until he COMES OUT GAY, he is just another LYING CHRISTIAN!!! His girls are old enough now to handle the Truth.

Now, the BIGGEST THING I got from researching you is the idea that I should just write a book of my history and that of my maternal Meyer side and paternal Kenan side completely HONESTLY, and even though it will be filled with some of the TOP PEOPLE in American Culture, I can call it a NOVEL, like you are calling “Rodham”, also full of REAL, KNOWN CHARACTERS.

Before I forget, I, TOO, love Laura Bush – she was a LIBRARIAN!!!

You might not know this, but the REASON my Kenan Family is so confident that Donald Trump will turn the USA FULLY NAZI with the Christian Churches (not all of them), is that my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., was a top leader from his position here in Wilmington as an Elder at First Presbyterian (which I actually joined for half a year in 2011 to learn MANY of their CRIMINAL SECRETS), in the Wilmington Coup d’Etat (or Insurrection), of 1898, in which the White Christians killed so many Blacks for Jesus Christ, their Savior, stole their property and Political Offices, and established White Supremacy in Wilmington – which is MOSTLY still in effect today, thanks to our TODAY’S Democratic Politicians, primarily.

I DO remain a registered Democrat in the hope of that party’s improving. It has a chance to do so – if Joe Biden is dropped from this year’s ticket – or if Biden puts Stacey Abrams, who sat for years on the Board of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University, on as his Vice President. Biden can then easily be gotten rid of, and Stacey is perhaps best qualified to be President (although I wish she had more governing experience).

Of the many and enormous Kenan Charities, KIE is best, and the only one I have ever contributed money to or visited in person. https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/

I could go on forever, but you are a writer with your OWN stories. If this interests you, you might read my Letter to Caleb Crain a week ago, after reading his The New Yorker piece, “What a White-Supremacist Coup Looks Like”https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/email-to-caleb-crane-of-new-yorker.html.

And I will also publish this Letter to you (but not any continuing communication, should you or your brother care to reply to me), here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-curtis-sittenfeld-writer.html.

My blog has gotten over 1.7 million hits so far (and kept me from being killed, jailed, or permanently committed by God-Hating Christian Politicians of BOTH Parties), and here is my recent List of 100 Political Contacts that I have recently EXPANDED, and will include your brother in my mass-emailing, so he can see the additional names. If he does NOT want to remain on it, P.G. should just reply and ask to be taken off: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.

I wish you and your brother the GREATEST successes – and the SAME to other Cincinnatians of similar mentality!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX
  



.

No comments: