Saturday, May 23, 2020

RP: God PUNKS Scott Kenan, CUTTING ME OFF from ALL of My Bank Funds -- until Tuesday -- But EVERY News Outlet Is Now Posting Stories about the NAZI/CIA/Ku Klux Klan CONTROL of the US Government, and Our INHUMANITY to Non-Christians at Home and Abroad!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/god-punks-scott-kenan-cutting-me-off.html


FIRST"Homeless Steve" never showed up for me to drive him to his parents' home in Greenville, NC. I was looking forward to the drive on two-lane roads in the country, that would take me by Kenansville and Liberty Hall:






So, then I went to the nearest Wells Fargo ATM -- a stand-alone at 16th and Dawson Streets -- and the machine got STUCK and ATE MY CARD, giving me the option to have one mailed to me TAKING A WEEK or of visiting a branch of the bank, where I could get a TEMP card, immediately.


And it was HIGH NOON, the latest I ever heard of a bank being open on Saturday.


I drove home and Rob McKinney came down from apartment One, and said I could use Zelle to transfer money to him, and then he would give it to me. I had never set up Zelle, but could do so easily on Wells Fargo's website -- but it claimed for a full half hour that much of their online functions were DOWN -- including Zelle.

But I also have used Venmo -- just to RECEIVE money, so Rob had that TOO, and I tried setting it up to SEND money, but it said I could only do that by setting up their App on my cell phone. There was not enough memory on my 1.5 year old ($40.00), Android to do so -- without first deleting the MONSTER App for Facebook, which I have NEVER used on my phone.

Rob clearly knew more about this than I, so he did that, and then did successfully set up the Venmo App -- but it STILL would not work, as I guess Wells Fargo was still freaking out.

In the process, I had to have a Google Password, preferably Gmail -- which I HAVE, but my Google Blogger is tied to my AOL.com email and password, which did not work, and I've not had a Gmail account since Jennifer McCracken (my neighbor then in Carolina Apartments), who is TIED to the CIA Drug Traffickers who murdered Colin Stuart Hamilton in Puerto Vallarta, late summer of 2015, with her brother HIGH in the CIA here -- as well as a Detective on Drug-Trafficking Democratic Christian Sheriff Ed McMahon's force.


Anyway, Jennifer McCracken claimed that she'd gotten her BROTHER to have the CIA CANCEL all four of my Gmail accounts -- and they DID -- late summer of 2015!!!




Sheriff Ed "Pull My Finger" McMahon





And the REASON Robert James McKinney had come to my apartment, is that he had just gotten up for the day, and had NO WAY to smoke his marijuana -- so wanted to use my pipe. THAT was fine, but THANK GOD I didn't share any of it with him -- I would have FREAKED OUT if we had gone through all of this and I was stoned!!!

But it didn't faze Rob, who was driving me CRAZY because he was motor-mouthing about everything imaginable throughout -- and I can't THINK when there's a lot of NOISEsome of which must be listened to. 

Rob LOVED my telling him all about Christopher Stansbury contacting me -- and the CRIMES of Chris's DAD, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., as recently blogged here:





And I found ANOTHER old photo of Chris Stansbury:




And in the END, Rob left a "bowl's-worth" of pot for me, so I'm BROKE, have not a DROP of alcohol -- but plenty of food -- GOOD THING, because marijuana gives one THE MUNCHIES!!! 


Note to Sheriff McMahon and the Wilmington Police Force and Drug-Busting SWAT TEAM: I will have DESTROYED THE EVIDENCE by the time you can get here to RAID MY APARTMENT!!!


And then at 5:33 PM, I awoke from an ESCAPIST NAP, and called my mother, America's FORMER TOP NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, 97 and living in Raleigh, and had an EIGHTEEN MINUTE CALL about all of this, Mom and I both LAUGHING TOGETHER more than I've laughed with ANYONE ELSE EVER:



My FAVE photo of Mom -- from 2009.


I told Mom every bit of this, and told her how Rev. William J. Barber II had told ALL CHRISTIANS to REFUSE Donald Trump's COMMAND to flood into Churches tomorrow, because it is not yet SAFE -- which Mom TOTALLY AGREES WITH -- and I pointed out that since she has been DEPRIVED her Roman Catholic Eucharist for a good month or so now, she is STILL DOING FINE!!!

And then I told her how -- excepting on BROADCAST TV -- all the MAJOR News Orgs in the USA (except Fox), are now publishing ONLINE articles about the CIA running CORRUPTION, MURDER, DRUG-TRAFFICKING, and SLAUGHTER of anyone who gets in their way -- IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS CHRIST!!!



But Mom -- although worshiping that Pagan Idol -- DOES TRY to follow Jesus's TEACHINGS -- after a MOST RADICAL 180 degree change in her understanding of CATHOLICISM!!!), and subscribes to her Pope Francis's RECENT WORDS:







>>> AND HERE ARE SCREEN-CAPTURES OF SOME THINGS THE PRESS IS NOW REPORTING:
“THE COVID VIRUS has been a gift from God,” began Ken Eldred. 

“The kingdom of God advances through a series of glorious victories, cleverly disguised as disasters.” In response to the coronavirus pandemic, Eldred noted, millions of Americans are turning to Christ, Walmart is selling out of Bibles, and online church broadcasts have hit record numbers.

But while religiosity was growing, there have been setbacks from the disease outbreak. “Satan has been busy too,” Eldred, a major donor to evangelical and Republican causes, explained. “The virus has messed up many of our plans involving our in-person meetings with voters.”



Judge Rules That Attorney Steven Donziger Must Remain Under House Arrest Until September

Sharon Lerner


The environmental lawyer who sued Chevron will have spent 13 months in home detention awaiting trial on charges that carry a maximum sentence of six months.



Weeks After Sanctions, Russian Oligarch Received $50 Million “Antiquities” Shipment Labeled “Fabergé” at Panama Address

Ryan Grim, Rachel M. Cohen


You never know what’s going to turn up in those maritime shipping records.


The U.S. Brags About Health Aid to Africa While Bombing Some of Its Most Vulnerable Nations

Nick Turse


Libya and Somalia, where U.S. forces have spent hundreds of millions on airstrikes, have fared especially poorly when it comes to direct U.S. health assistance.


From HuffPost:


CORONAVIRUS




Some foolish Christian woman sent me this. WHAT is special about 3/26/20??? We had the Coronavirus both before and after that date -- but the SUPERSTITIOUS will do anything ILLOGICAL to get you to believe in JESUS -- HA!!!









So, PLEASE, all you BELIEVING CHRISTIANSDO pack into your churches on Sunday (tomorrow), and SPREAD COVID-19 -- like a bunch of GAY GOOSES preparing for PRIDE: 




And then MANY of you will DIE, but MOST will recover in a week or two, but AT LEAST you will SHUT UP with your HATRED OF GOD for a little while.











.

No comments: