Friday, May 29, 2020

RP: The Reverend Doctor Raphael Warnock (Democratic Candidate for US Senate from Georgia) -- and "PIMPING THE PEOPLE for JESUS":

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-reverend-doctor-ralph-warnock.html



Raphael Warnock


Raphael Warnock
Democratic Candidate for US Senate
info@warnockforgeorgia.com

May 29, 2020

Dear Mr. Warnock,

I don't use your "Christian" titles, since no REAL scientific doctor in the Senate is called that, and while you might be "reverend", like your colleagues Franklin Graham and Joel Osteen, etc., going into GOVERNMENT, it's important to separate Church and State, no???

Now, I am actually surprisingly connected to the King Family and Civil Rights, having had a brief snail-mail correspondence with Coretta Scott King, the long-suffering wife of the serially promiscuous Martin Luther King, Jr. -- like Jackie Kennedy, and Lady Bird Johnson -- THEIR "Christian" husbands ALSO screwing tons of women, and the Christian Churches were fine with that.

I know NOTHING about your love-life -- except you were having so much fun screwing around, you didn't marry Ouleye until about four years ago -- and NOW you are getting DIVORCED!!!



Ouleye (Ndoye) Warnock


UNLIKE you, and every major Political Candidate I have ever done research on, you have no LINKED-IN profile -- like REAL PROFESSIONAL Ouleye Warnock does: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ouleyendoye/?locale=de_DE


It is NO SURPRISE that Mayor Bottoms of Atlanta (who now employs Ouleye), has REFUSED to endorse you for Senate -- HA!!! 

Before I moved to the Atlanta area 1983 - 2010, I was one of a handful of White students who gathered with most of the Black students in the auditorium of B. Reed Henderson High in West Chester, PA the day MLK was assassinated -- ONLY five years ago learning that Coretta HID with her Family in West Chester where she hailed from, after the assassination.

In 1972, I, with Dean Hansell, who went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. General of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and now sits on Superior Court of California in downtown L.A., founded the FIRST Gay Group at Denison University. 

BEFORE that, Dean and I had traveled with a Denison student group to West Tennessee, to the second poorest county in the USA to register black voters and to give nutritional information, going door to door while living with Black families. With the same group, I'd also traveled to Philadelphia to help the Black Panthers build a school for kids -- since the Public Schools were TERRIBLE in Black areas.





And then at the FIRST job I had in Atlanta -- Manager at the Magic Pan restaurant in Cumberland Mall -- I had the privilege of meeting Julian Bond and his entire family, who ate there many Sundays for dinner after church.



This is Julian Bond, NOT PLEASED to be photographed with Tom Houck -- AT ALL!!!



This came from Tom Houck's WEBSITE, TomHouck.com (now completely defunct), showing the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS whom he promoted in Politics.






And in early 2010, Tom Houck INVITED ME to two Democratic Functions at Highland Tap in Virginia Highlands, the SAME SPACE that had previously been the S&M Gay Bar, Texas Drilling Company, where Gary Tucker (one of Tennessee Williams's MURDERERS), was a DJ the first few years that I lived in Atlanta.

I remember meeting a LOT of GREAT DEMOCRATS, including DuBose Porter, with whom I had email correspondence for a while. And it was HERE that Tom Houck got quite drunk and I got him to admit to me that he was who had given J. Edgar Hoover the inside information to easily assassinate Dr. King -- and LOOK where Tom Houck is today:







I bet Tom is a CLOSE FRIEND of yours, no???






You HAVE TO KNOW that about 15 years ago, a Freedom of Information Act Request revealed that Jeane Dixon (who had predicted JFK's, RFK's, and MLK, Jr.'s deaths), was in FACT, not an astrologer, but on J. Edgar Hoover's FBI Staff as a PUBLICITY AGENT -- in charge of TERRORIZING Hoover's victims BEFORE he ASSASSINATED them.




Also, you have to know my Kenan Family's influence in Atlanta, not only many of the WORST of my Family living there going WAY BACK, but because Frank Hawkins Kenan inherited his FATHER-IN-LAW, GRANDFATHER Frank Hawkins's ENTIRE ESTATE, he having been credited with "Putting the PHOENIX in Atlanta after the Civil War", and owned Atlantic Steel (Kenans developed it into Atlantic Station), several banks and railroads (including C&S Bank that Kenans folded into NationsBank, and later Bank of America), was one of the LARGEST Coca-Cola stockholders, and was the largest Cotton Oil Merchant in the WORLD, etc.

It was in 1990, that James Graham Kenan -- of Andrews Drive -- sent me to his nephew Gregg Loomis for some Legal Advice -- and Gregg was the FIRST Kenan who told me the WEALTHY Kenans hate only JEWS -- more than they hate "Niggers"!!!









Now, I am SHOCKED BEYOND MEASURE that Stacey Abrams has ENDORSED YOU -- Stacey sat for YEARS on the Board of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University -- the ONLY Kenan Charity I associate with, have donated to, and visited:







Of course, I cannot vote for or against you, now that I'm a Citizen of North Carolina, so I have just ONE QUESTION for you: Did you REALLY run over your gorgeous and highly competent but ESTRANGED wife 
Ouleye (Ndoye) Warnock's FOOT -- or is she just a DRAMA QUEEN LIKE ME???




I'll be sending this to many Politicians in Atlanta, Ouleye, Stacy Abrams, and my List of over 130 Political Contacts, after publishing it on my Blog, which is APPROACHING 1.8 Million Registered Hits!!!

Best of Luck,

Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, NC




Caused LARGELY by my Kenan Family, including my Grandfather Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr. -- a certified Ku Klux Klan Member FOR JESUS!!!

















.

No comments: