Sunday, May 3, 2020

RP: Del Shores (My Buddy from Puerto Vallarta), Danny Mininni, and Mitchell Gold Get a LETTER from ME (and it's FULL of HONEST ENTERTAINMENT) Praise the LORD!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/del-shores-my-buddy-from-puerto.html





Sordid Lives in Puerto Vallarta



And I also caught Leslie Jordan's one-man show in PV -- and spoke with him at length, then!!!







>>> Hi Del -- long time; no contact -- but LOOK at all of these NEW DEVELOPMENTS!!!

To delshores@me.com delshores@me.com

Cc Rachel@msnbc.com Rachel@msnbc.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net info@tennesseewilliams.net, info@sandsnola.com info@sandsnola.com, 1kikiwin@gmail.com 1kikiwin@gmail.com, gingertindall@hotmail.com gingertindall@hotmail.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Del Shores
https://www.delshores.com/, via Secured Server and Email
Los Angeles, CA

May 3, 2020

Hi Del,

First THANKS for posting online for free viewing full videos of Sordid Lives and A Very Sordid Wedding, the latter produced by my long-time Facebook Friend Mitchell Gold, and he and I have discussed your films, online. I actually have not yet viewed Wedding (and will, soon) – but own eight DVDs of your other work.

And NOW, I can’t find where that FREE STREAMING is online!!!

When we met in Puerto Vallarta at Act2PVhttps://www.act2pv.com/, in late 2014 – and then continued communicating for a while via email – my 6’ 11”, former assistant to Tennessee Williams self was a MESS!!! But since then things have really settled down. I have been living the HELL of ATTACKS BY CHRISTIANS since and before then, but it was YOUR stories of growing up in Winters, Texas, and how the FEDS busted nearly every Politician and Christian Minister in town for Hard-Drug Trafficking years ago (and that will soon happen here in Wilmington, NC where I have lived since late June, 2015), that kept my SPIRITS UP.

Back when we met, I was certain that my main achievement in life was as Tennessee Williams’s last assistant, and who could prove that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, with the Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA had murdered Tenn and then stole his estate (now worth about $ 2/3 Billion), from Harvard University – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982. But only LATER did I learn that my wealthiest of Kenan relatives (alive back then), Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan, had had a hand in that as well.

Few people outside of S.E. North Carolina know about the enormous wealth – and crimes for JESUS – that my family has committed, Kenans controlling Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Republican Party -- as well as Clinton Democrats/Joe Biden – and run Worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.

My own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias here in Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I met through my employer (1990 – 2010), Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, near my home then in Stone Mountain.

The wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill put Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy for Jesus Christ, and also to activate the contract that Rachell Maddow found half a year ago – signed by my Kenan Family's lifelong employee Rex Tillerson (as soon as Trump was elected), and Vladimir Putin. 


That is WHY Trump made Tillerson Sect. of State BEFORE even meeting him.


Patrick distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell, AFB from Maine to Florida and worked with my parents to commit me permanently (five tries in one month, early 2010), with my immediate family helping. One of my sisters, Jane, wrote me an email that I published in one of my popular blog postings about you, ADMITTING she called Stone Mountain Police to IMMEDIATELY commit me, after my part-time roommate Allen Rosen, now of Tuscaloosa, AL (whom I’d not had contact with in a couple of weeks), called her and told her to do it – but Patrick Stansbury had called HIM – and Jane had had no contact with me for 10 days. And I had not been in contact with Allen Rosen for 10 days. Jane REFUSED to apologize for that (although she said she “understood how (I) feel.”



I’ve actually forgiven my entire immediate family, although ONLY my mother has apologized to me for having tried to commit, jail, and even have me KILLED – because I can prove she and Dad were America’s top NAZIS. Mom is now living in Raleigh at 97, and if not for COVID-19, would still be driving to Church and Bridge Club. Dad died at 96, on Easter Sunday, 2014. Mom and my siblings now augment my maximum Social Security with $83.00/week (and extra for necessary one-time bills), in place of the $1,200.00 per month Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. was sending me (late 2011 – mid-2016), and I had forgotten, but Joe Faulk was working DIRECTLY with Tennessee Williams’s former lover Robert Carroll (probably dead now from HIS drug addictions), who chased Tenn’s Housekeeper away with a GUN – and then Tennessee soon hired me, because I was not AFRAID to confront Robert and his gun – all in my memoir.

In any case, my REAL life’s work is to REVEAL TO THE WORLD the crimes of my Kenan Family, both distant and near. I have NOT forgiven Thomas S. Kenan III (whose former boyfriend Curtis “Robbie” Anderson I dated in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments in Wilmington in 1985 – while the movie Blue Velvet was being filmed there), or his near relatives – partly because they had a hand in Tennessee’s murder.

After you and I met, I soon attended the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, where I met John Lahr (an important ally in proving the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee), and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, who knows ALL ABOUT Kenan crimes, not only environmental, but running the Christian Drug Mafia of Atlanta, where he once lived.

More importantly, while I was HUGELY disrespected there by Thomas Elliot Keith – and publicly – I also several times held Court, telling TRUTHFUL TALES of Tennessee and his murder, gathering crowds of as many as 25 at a time. So, I KNOW that I could do a one-man-show in an intimate setting like when you did yours in the Red Room at Act2PV!!! I roll with all the punches and am a fast thinker – and use MUCH HUMOR.

Sadly, I cannot perform like that during this Covid-19 thing, so am thinking about the best way to make money off my story, now. Eventually, books will be the thing (and maybe a movie???), and I’ve now gotten over 1.7 million hits to my Political Blog – and my audience is GROWING and full of people-of-influence.

Did you know that Beth Grant is not only a Politically-Active North Carolinian – but best friends with Linda Lavin??? I Facebook-friended them both several years ago, and KNEW Linda’s husband Steve Bakunas when they still lived here in Wilmington and Steve ran a local theater.

In fact, the drug-trafficking woman whose family then owned the home of William Rand Kenan, Sr., (who led the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898), had adjacent backyards with Linda and Steve – and claims that SHE drove them out of Wilmington.

LATER Linda Lavin’s house was bought by a pair of CRIMINAL LAWYERS, Bruce and Amanda Mason, and Bruce really screwed me after Mayor “Bill” Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had a SPECTRUM truck hit and try to KILL me, February 13, 2017 (I eventually recovered from the crushed valves of my veins and arteries in my legs, but only got $1,200.00 – since a Kenan Cousin in Raleigh repped SPECTRUM, and REFUSED to even look at the reports of that from my doctors)!!!

But I got one of my BEST blog-posting titles from confronting local Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther (the Masons’/Lavin-Bakunis’ house was her Election Campaign HEADQUARTERS): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html.

Another fun one was about how CIA Agent Anderson Cooper/Vanderbilt’s people kicked me out for LIFE from Grand Central Station in 2012 – because I made a mild joke against REPUBLICANS!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html.

Anyway, I wanted to THANK YOU for having inspired me in many ways. EVEN TODAY, I have watched Sordid Lives more than any of the films of Tennessee Williams’s work – except The Night of the Iguanahttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-visit-to-ruins-of-night-of-iguana.html

I have found secured server forms – and/or email addresses – for you, Danny Mininni, and Mitchell Gold, so will send copies of this Letter to them as well. And I will publish it on my blog here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/del-shores-my-buddy-from-puerto.html, before emailing it to my List of Over 100 Political Contacts.

Whether anyone answers me (which I’d like), is not nearly as important as that ALL THREEE OF YOU are ENTERTAINED!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC
Cell: +1 (910) 200-XXXX


>>> MITCHELL GOLD'S secured server form at his BUSINESS is NOT WORKING!!!











.

No comments: