Thursday, May 28, 2020

RP: Tennessee Williams Museum Partly Supported by the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust -- and LOTS More SURPRISES!!! / A CHANGE in My Heart Meds / Robert James McKinney FREAKS OUT on Me:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/tennessee-williams-museum-supported-by.html



I saw this on Facebook and it reminded me of living in Key West -- HA!!!


And I ALSO chanced today on Robert Carroll's website (Robert was Tennessee Williams's lover years before I met Tennessee in 1981, showed up at his house high as a kite and armed with a gun, and I helped DEFUSE the situation -- which had scared Tennessee's housekeeper, not Maid, to quit and he and his young male lover, son of the owners of Flip's BBQ here in Wilmington, NC, to disappear, and I was offered his job), that shows his email address and phone number: http://www.rjcarroll.us/index.html.

So, I left a message on Robert's phone to call me, which has a generic answering message so I don't know if it's still Robert's, but I hope he calls back. When I last spoke with Robert several years ago, he appeared to be seriously involved with hard drugs, so I suspect he might be in trouble or even dead.

Tennessee left Robert a farm in Kentucky in his will -- "Falling Timbers" -- that the painter Henry Faulkner who taught Tenn to paint, had left to HIM -- as well as a small income. And I just found where I wrote up my last contact, in 2016, with Mr. Carroll -- which includes this:

"Having become aware of Robert Carroll's recently published book, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01924JV0Y?keywords=robert%20carroll&qid=1451840884&ref_=sr_1_9&s=books&sr=1-9(not working in 2020) which I have now downloaded, but not yet read, with the help of "Testosteroni" (actually Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., of Manhattan), I found his website, http://www.rjcarroll.us/, called Robert, but could only speak a few minutes at this time. We will be back in touch soon.

Robert DID mention that he has TONS of documentation about the probate process of Tennessee Williams's Will, and that it was an UGLY process, and Sewanee has only spent a few thousand dollars of the estate on what Tennessee intended it to be for.


ONE OF MY MAIN POINTS AS WELL!!!

Readers will recall, that in summer of 2011 or 12, I spoke with Nancy Armstrong, head admin in Harvard University's Legal Department -- she then the ONLY one in the department still there since the will was dealt with. Nancy, who is now retired, claimed that EVERYTHING I told her made sense, and that Harvard's lawyers had been completely bamboozled back then -- as if they didn't know what hit them."



And then in another blog posting of February 27, 2016, Mr. Carroll had called me to say that my mother is NOT a NAZI, and that he knows Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. (who then was still sending me money eventually totaling over $65,000.00), and that Joseph is a good guy. Joseph told me that Robert Carroll is a good guy, and at this time I got in touch with Texas Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, later McNamara's boyfriend from 1982, Michael Moye (now living in east-central Africa and OUT GAY), who sent my memoir to Mr. Key West, David Wolkowsky -- whom I'd known well back then -- and David gave me my FAVORITE REVIEW:




"He captured all of it, the whole shooting match, Scott nailed it." ~ David Wolkowsky

Here is the chapter that includes dealing with Robert Carroll:





And HERE is where I found that the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust supports the Key West Tennessee Williams Museum -- or at least, their parent organization, the Key West Art and Historical Society






This article is CHOCK FULL of great info on Standard Oil, Henry Flagler, the building of the railway to Key West, and Flagler's three wives, including Mary Lily Kenan, misspelled here:





As an interesting note, the same Kenan Trust was the world's LARGEST SUPPORT of University Education from its founding until HIGH TECH billionaires recently might have surpassed it. In 1974, they gave my alma mater, Denison University, over $1,000,000.00 -- the SECOND largest donation to the campaign to increase Denison's Endowment!!!

My Letter sent to their Executive Director, Douglas C. Zinn, in 2016: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-letter-to-dougls-zinn-executive.html
I have tried calling the phone numbers listed for the Museum as well as the parent org, but -- I suppose due to COVID-19 -- they are closed and the numbers just ring with no voicemail. I'll soon email them instead. I have some memorabilia they might like me to donate to them, too!!!



Praful N. Patel, MD


My Cardiologist -- the BEST in town and a truly nice guy as well (who knows my Kenan Family runs all the Hard Drugs in Wilmington with the Christian Churches and MOST Politicians), called this afternoon to say that the reading he got from my Pacemaker shows I'm having LOTS of Atrial Fibrillation (aFib), and I told him another doctor I'd met with a week ago had listened with just a stethoscope and claimed the same thing. I told him I'd noticed no symptoms, and he decided to drop one of my meds and double another, then he'll check in another month.

The Sotalol I'm to drop, is the same one I had to go into the hospital for three days to observe me as a few have life-threatening side-effects, but I had no problem at all and was released a little early, and while the manufacturer states you have to be in hospital ALSO to go off it, he said that would not be necessary.

And then LATER, I realized that all the very LOW ENERGY I've experienced the last few months might be from that drug. I'd assumed it was from not enough exercise. BUT, since I've had no DANGEROUS symptoms, like dizziness or near-fainting, I decided not to call him back. 



This is Aaron Gallimore, Rob McKinney's (I have no photos of Rob), roommate in 2017, who was visiting today and observed much of my encounter with Rob.


Back then, they were both smoking pot, Rob was (according to my neighbors), also addicted to Adderall (pharmaceutical-grade Methamphetamine), and Aaron loved LSD -- and they BOTH loved the CRACK-WHORE Leah, who sometimes rolled around in our yard with a bottle of Jack Daniels -- yelling like a BANSHEE!!! 


All of that quieted down since then, and today Aaron told me he has saved $2,000.00 and plans to try to find an apartment and move back to Wilmington -- he LOOKS great: healthy, clear eyes and mind, etc.

Saturday, Wells Fargo's ATM got jammed on my debit card, so I had no cash or access to it until Tuesday, two days ago, and Rob kindly offered that I could send him $60.00 via Venmo and he would give it to me.

While I had been RECEIVING money from my family weekly via Venmo on my computer, I had to install Venmo's App on my cell to send to Rob. Rob claimed he knew exactly how to set it up, and he did -- but it kept claiming it didn't work. We figured we could just forget it, but Tuesday afternoon, my bank showed it THEN transferred it to Rob.

Rob, since then, has been out of town, but returned right after noon today, I asked him if he'd gotten it, and he said he had not even checked. I asked him to do that -- something that takes a few seconds -- and he said he'd do it when he got to it, but would check and get back to me within 30 minutes.

Seventy-five minutes later, I went back to his apartment, and he said I had pissed off his friend whom I met Saturday, and spoke with him on my deck as he waited for Rob's car to arrive home (one of the people who knew my Kenan Family FINANCED Adolph Hitler and the NAZI WAR MACHINE, and called UNCW "Ku Klux Klan University" -- because the wealthy Kenans are all part of the Klan), but that guy and I had had so much fun talking, that I had to REMIND HIM he was here to see Rob, and he did then go find Rob. 

But today, Rob would not SHUT UP about how ANGRY he was at me for pissing the guy off -- which I'd never seen a sign of -- and Rob admitted REPEATEDLY that the guy -- and all of Rob's other friends whom I've met -- all claimed they really LIKED ME, and Rob could NOT articulate what I'd said that caused the problem, and would not accept that I suggested that if anyone, including his friends, had a problem with me, they should bring that up with me, themselves.


"Well, they DON'T -- they all like you a lot," replied Rob.


Anyway, Rob insisted that he'd checked and he had NOT gotten the money, so I emailed Venmo Customer Service (due to COVID-19 they are NOT staffed enough to take phone calls), and quickly heard back with confirmation that Rob's Venmo DEFINITELY had gotten my money transfer -- on SATURDAY when I sent it!!!


But Rob's and Aaron's cars were by then gone, so I can't WAIT to tell Rob what Venmo said -- no telling what kind of FIT he might have -- but some of the neighbors are sick and tired of Rob selling drugs out of his apartment and on the Walking Trail adjacent to my building, and I might have to give him HOLY HELL to get this resolved -- I hope not.

Funny, too, was that when I first spoke to Rob -- right after Aaron arrived but was walking from his car to Rob's porch, Rob mentioned that he has NO pot to sell, if I wanted any (that was NOT why I was there), and then after he'd spent that 75 minutes with Aaron, he said he could sell me nearly ANY AMOUNT RIGHT THEN -- LOL!!!

Last time I had trouble with Aaron (Aaron understood everything I said to Rob today, and even said Rob is too crazy from all the drugs, privately to me), I sent THIS to Aaron's father, so you KNOW I know there is more than one way to get my money back:





And in wrapping up, I think I will ALSO send this posting to Robert Carroll, and while I'm TEMPTED to send it to the Curator of the Key West Tennessee Williams Museum, I'll instead send it with a long introduction, soon. My energy is too low now to do it.









.

No comments: