Thursday, May 21, 2020

RP: Thursday Night HUMOR BLAST -- I Feel I've Been TOO SERIOUS, All of This Week:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/thursday-night-humor-blast-i-feel-ive.html



Like President Obama is, so was my clandestine lover's in late 2015 (for several months)LATER CONCEIVED daughter -- a MULATTO!!!


I don't have a photo of him, and only know that his first name is William. He goes by that now, but when by a Drug Mafia handle -- "Bird" -- back then. He is about 6' 4" -- so tall like Br'er Obama -- and chest-hairless too. His was the CLEANEST "salad" I have ever tossed, and I pulled out my dentures many a time -- and gummed his huge one to the ROOT!!!

The reason I have remembered this is that his girlfriend whom he lived with downstairs from me at 205 S. 4th Street, "Sophia" Celia, the daughter of Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr., in apartment 2, sub-leasing from her father, "Sam" Celia, was on duty as a clerk at my nearby State Liquor Store (ABC), this afternoon when I realized I could afford a small bottle of Tequila for this Memorial Day Weekend.

I found a nice one on sale -- LUNAZUL (Blue Moon), Reposado, 100% Agave -- and was speaking with the Manager, whom I've spoken with several times before. He said that Mexico has deemed LIQUOR unnecessary during the Pandemic, and shut distilleries down, so they expect severe Tequila shortages soon.

I lived most of my four years in Mexico in Jalisco State, where nearly all of it comes from, so we discussed a few favorites. And I know that BEER breweries had been shut down in Mexico -- except that Corona beer is still being brewed -- but just for export to the USA!!! But I think they are being FORCED to reconsider that -- Mexicans LOVE their Beer, Tequila, and Coca-Cola, and maybe not in that order.

Anyway, when I got into line, "Sophia" had disappeared from her register, the line began to lengthen, and the other clerks began asking WHERE Sophia had gone -- and THREE TIMES before my purchase was paid for, they searched the BACK ROOMS for her.

I knew she was afraid she would have to wait on me -- she had run off the two previous times I had been there a couple of months ago. She's afraid I'll embarrass her in public. But she's waited on me at least twice before that, and we had no problems.

This has gone on for several YEARS, now.


Sophia's FATHER, Sam Celia, is who had had the HUGE LSD Lab and made it not just for Wilmingtonians, but his close friend Jerry Garcia and his Grateful Dead -- as well as Dr. Timothy Leary and his male lover Theodore "Ted" Drutch -- who was not only in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2010, but again 2013 - 2015, but ALSO was a major HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER with the Governor of Nayarit State, Exxon-Mobil (which means my Kenan Family and Rex Tillerson), the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department.






Ted Druch when I knew him.



Ted married Maria Ruiz, and she converted him to Christianity and CIA DRUG -TRAFFICKING!!!



The Bitch's book.




And read about the next-door neighbors, who ran HARD-DRUGS all of the day and NIGHT!!!:



I do have SEVERAL PHOTOS of Steven and Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose:








You can contact Madison Holland, now Third Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democrats -- in the SAME POSITION as Ryan Lee Burris several years ago, and he died of a Drug Overdose in late 2018 -- and his fiance, Wes Taylor, predeceased Ryan by a year and a half -- ALSO of a Drug Overdose:



Wes Taylor



Ryan Lee Burris with Jeff Mills.



Please call Madison Holland (or Richard Poole), for VERIFICATION.







.

No comments: