Tuesday, May 19, 2020

RP: America's BEST CHRISTIAN, My Personal Friends Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' and Jamie Lee Curtis (and the LEGAL SYSTEM), CHIME IN!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/americas-best-christian-my-personal.html






Russel HonoreFollow
#Louisiana please start calling your #Senator 2253422040 ,today @theadvocatebr our @LouisianaGov clearly state the public give away of tax / severance to oil & gas will kill #education ie raise for teachers etc . Kill HRC 65 and HRC 66 both give away to @LaOilGasAssoc @LABI_biz
Not QUITE here, General!!! 

I'm still exposing my Kenan Family's Crimes -- via Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. -- but MOSTLY through the Christian Churches who are partners in both Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy!!! See my blog:
The Weather Continues . . .
The Weather Continues . . .
The Weather Continues . . .



Scott Kenan
2 hrs

WOW -- “I’m 61 and my motto now is: ‘If not now, when, if not me, who?’ I’m excited to have a creative home to explore my own ideas and others."

In comments below, see my Letter that Jamie Lee Curtis actually READ -- that I sent her after we met in the Italian Gourmet Market on Front Street in Wilmington, NC half a year ago. 

MAYBE she will film in WILMINGTON, again!!!
Comments

The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.

The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."







.

No comments: