Saturday, May 23, 2020

RP: Will "Homeless Steve" Show Up for a Ride Out of CHRISTIAN HELL (Wilmington, North Carolina)??? / Christian/CIA Facebook "Jesuses ON"!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/will-homeless-steve-show-up-for-ride.html






Steve was to call me this morning for a ride, but it is already 10:44 and I haven't heard from him. His phone is turned off. I should have given him a specific time to call. He's so OUT OF IT, he doesn't think a THING about inconveniencing other people. He's actually VERY SMART -- but probably unemployable -- except for "Sleep Studies".

The criticism of Facebook by those who love Democracy continues to build -- despite that little fairy Mark Zuckerberg claiming they REMOVE HATE SPEECH and POSTINGS. Now I get that it takes a little time to find them, but 64% of the pages found were SELF-GENERATED BY FACEBOOK!!!


I'm surprised FB allowed me to post this -- and in fact, this is the ONLY THING I've posted there that showed up ONLY on my personal page, but does NOT SHOW for the Facebook Public to see -- HA!!!
Of the 113 white supremacist groups the project found on Facebook36% had pages or groups created by active users. The remaining 64% had a page AUTO-GENERATED BY FACEBOOK ITSELF!!!












Comments




How Jesus uses Facebook.



.

No comments: