Sunday, May 24, 2020

RP: Lower Cape Fear Lesbian Politicians Deb Butler, Julia Olson Boseman, and Marcia Morgan Doing VAUDEVILLE??? / Walter Five Calls Me the "Out Queer Uncle/Brother He NEVER HAD"!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/lower-cape-fear-lesbian-politicians-deb.html




https://www.facebook.com/vintagecheese/videos/1010260462705000/


And be SURE to check out the COMMENTS beneath this video!!!


From Walter Five
37 mins ·

The Tumbling Lesbos Sisters, ladies and gentlemen, a Family Act since 1981!!! 

Who says Vaudeville is dead?



Walter Five, who is connected to the son of my Landlady Gold WalkerAllen Walker, and his http://www.walkerworldnc.com/#about



Walter Five I love you, Scott Kenan! You're the Out Queer Brother/Uncle I never had!
2




>>> THE CHRISTIAN CIA (or other), HACKERS ARE SO ANGRY WITH ME FOR EXPOSING THE CRIMES OF LOCAL DEMOCRATS (who are actually REPUBLICANS):


That they DESTROYED my formatting above, and it began adding BLANK SQUARES as wide as the image of acrobatics -- at the pace of TWO PER SECOND -- so I FORCED the power off, and re-booted, hoping to CLEAR THE HACKERS

I've decided I LIKE what was left of what I had posted when I got it back up running. I THINK all should be able to read it well enough, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you hit the link to see the gals ANIMATED. 


The Lower Cape Fear is FAMOUS for its closet-case, MALE HOMOSEXUAL Politicians, including District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, and DISGRACED Republicans former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, and former NC State Chairman of the Republican Party Tom Fetzer (who very recently resigned the Board of Governors of UNC System). 


But TODAY, I salute the OUT GAY FEMALE POLITICIANS: 



Our blonde Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler -- seen here with her late wife Anni Parra, who died of a Drug Overdose on December 28, 2018: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/hannah-jelkes-oh-god-please-cant-we.html



Julia Olson-Boseman, seen with her longer-haired wife and her son. Julia CHAIRS the New Hanover County Commission, and is a MIXED BAG. She FULLY SUPPORTS Hillary Clinton's DRUG-TRAFFICKING with my Kenan Family as well as the Bushes and Cheneys.



Julia campaigning in Wilmington for Hillary Clinton in 2008.


To her CREDIT, Ms. Boseman BROKE with her usual Republican Allies (who together are trying to sell our local Hospital for their own personal profit -- there can be no OTHER reason -- a move CONDEMNED by 85% of our County's Citizens), and joined the DEMOCRATS in placing the County under STRICTER COVID-19 CONTROLS than even Gov. Roy Cooper had declared -- and Cooper was AHEAD of all the other Southern Governors.



I don't know as much about Marcia Morgan, she's not running in MY part of the County, but Marcia is RETIRED MILITARY!!!







So TODAY, I decided to PASS on celebrating the NINTH ANNIVERSARY of publishing my Tennessee Williams memoir on Amazon, where it sold until D.A. Ben David of Wilmington, with Fox News, Chicago, and a Drug-Trafficking partner of Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama (Jamie Lee Sutherland) managed to STEAL my copyright in 2013:




http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ -- and here's a Chapter about the time one of Tennessee Williams's MURDERERS, Gary Tucker, INSISTED that Brooks and Adriana Jackson -- Brooks (married but having sex ONLY with men), owned one of the POSHEST Art Galleries in Manhattan, and Adriana was a genuine Italian Countess, whose brother was the TOP TV Producer, then, in Italy -- had us over for dinner and a movie




Gary had claimed that Toby Hooper's Texas Chainsaw Massacre was the BEST movie ever made, so Adriana made classic Linguine with Fresh Marinara Sauce -- the same sauce recipe I STILL use, most recently, four days ago. This Chapter BEGINS with Tennessee, Gary, and I watching A Streetcar Named Desire on Equipment lent by the local Library -- in front of Tenn's Zenith TV:



>>> JUST AS I WAS COMPLETING THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH, ROB MCKINNEY -- AGAIN -- CAME TO USE MY PIPE TO SMOKE (and all my plans for the rest of this posting went KAFLOOEY)!!!


BTW: My phone kept getting reminder texts via Venmo, all night requesting the money we could not transfer yesterday -- see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/god-punks-scott-kenan-cutting-me-off.html -- but overnight, Wells Fargo Bank noted on my account that I had withdrawn and immediately re-deposited the same amount of cash, and nothing is otherwise debited or credited.


Today -- besides getting me "contact-high" -- Rob had a HUGE FRESH PIZZA (he got in exchange for some kind of vegetative matter from a shop he supplies), that he wanted me to bake for him -- because he hasn't used his oven in two years and is AFRAID to turn it on -- and doing that, and eating some of it with him -- and then FINALLY getting him out the door with the rest of the pizza. And he left me a good "bud" for my help.


So NOW, I just hope to wrap this up quickly and email it OUT!!!
Which major NEWS AGENCIES reported that Rahm Emanuel's and El Chapo Guzman's TOP PARTNER in Hard-Drug Trafficking was in COURT today in Israel on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust???
Oh dear . . . sometimes I'm GLAD I'M NOT STRAIGHT!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, outdoor and closeup
Queerty
Summer 2020. @lizzobeeating is ready. ðŸ˜·




Well, at least I got Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin to ANIMATE!!!










.

No comments: