Saturday, May 16, 2020

RP: Will Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, David Plouffe, Glenn Greenwald, and/or The Daily Kos HELP ME??? Only TIME Will Tell:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/will-steve-schmidt-rick-wilson-david.html






>>> I've already gotten Received Receipts from Steve Schmidt and Barbara Morrill!!! So EVERYONE : Be sure to JOIN THE FUN this coming Thursday!!!


To rick@therickwilson.com rick@therickwilson.com, sspence@opportunityinsights.org sspence@opportunityinsights.org, press@chanzuckerberg.com press@chanzuckerberg.com, glenn.greenwald@theintercept.com glenn.greenwald@theintercept.com, speakerinfo@icmpartners.com speakerinfo@icmpartners.com

Cc harper.peterson@ncleg.net harper.peterson@ncleg.net, Rachel@msnbc.com Rachel@msnbc.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Steve Schmidt, Political Strategist
Rick Wilson, Former Political Strategist
David Plouffe, Former Presidential Campaign Manager
Glenn Greenwald, Journalist
Barbara Morrill, Managing Editor of The Daily Kos

May 16, 2020

Dear All,

You might wonder how I assembled this collection of well-spoken Political Types, but by the time I’m finished, I hope to have all five of you howling with laughter and falling off your seats, and only Mr. Plouffe might get rather uncomfortable reading this – since it is ultimately about OUTING (as Gay), former President Barack Obama – how he got BLACKMAILED by my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church USA, nearly all Republicans and the “Clinton Democrats” who run worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy – and put Donald Trump into power for JESUS CHRIST!!!

I have a clever plan that I’ve already initiated and it is to the point of it being TOO LATE not to work – HA!!!


FIRST, let me say something about me – and then each of you -- and our connections. And then I’ll fill you in on my plan and how you can help.

My full name is Scott David Kenan, a worldwide unique name, so as good as my Social Security Number. Like Rachell Maddow, I have for years described myself as an “Eisenhower Republican” who had to vote for Democrats nearly my entire life. As all of you know, in Rachell’s book Blowout, she reported the contract signed by Kenan-family-employee Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin, for the Kenans’ Exxon-Mobil, financed by the Kenans’ Bank of America, and worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS, for Kenans to develop Russia’s vast Oil Reserves – as soon as Obama’s SANCTIONS against Russia were TRASHED, and that’s why Trump named Tillerson Secretary of State before they had even MET!!!

And before I get going, you should all know that I know that the CIA, Putin's and China’s Hackers, and everyone associated with Facebook/BLACKMAILED-Fairy Mark Zuckerberg who is close to Vladimir Putin, manipulate not just the NEWS, but ALL COMMUNICATIONS, so that no one easily gets the FULL PICTURE of what has happened to the US Government.

Jesus is reported to have said, “Ye shall know the TRUTH, and the Truth will set you FREE” – but it took Gloria Steinem, another Jew, to add, “But FIRST it will PISS YOU OFF!!!”





Now Steve, you have worked with President George W. Bush, whose somewhat distant cousin Bill Toups and I had a one-night-stand in fall of 2016, in Carolina Beach, NC – and were up all night discussing how the Bush and Kenan Families have run Worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy together for many decades now.

You’ve worked for California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who filmed his Terminator movies in Mismaloya, Mexico – just a couple of miles into the jungle from my former employer Tennessee Williams’s movie set for The Night of the Iguana. Director John Huston’s former assistant gave me a tour of Tenn’s movie set – and I also included info on “El Eden”, the site of the Terminator movies. The City of Puerto Vallarta used this blog posting of mine (and several others as well), to promote Tourism – and yes, I still drive this car:



And you worked for Sen. John McCain, the ONLY of about 40 US Senators I’ve written over the last ten years, who replied with an INDIVIDUALLY DICTATED Letter to me – everyone else sent form letters or ignored me.






Rick Wilson, you have worked for some of the same people as Steve Schmidt, and I will LOVE YOU FOREVER for trying to let the world know that Donald Trump “hoovers up” crushed Adderall (same drug as Adolph Hitler’s Pervitin -- or in plain English: Methamphetamine), and spends his time HATE-TWEETING.




David Plouffe, I had intended to be more merciful with you – but just today, I learned you now are HEAD of Policy & Advocacy at the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative – your working with Mark Zuckerberg and his Christian/CIA/Vladimir Putin and Kenan Family TOTAL INFLUENCE proves you helped elect Donald Trump – and are Obama’s link to that same group.




You are the ONLY one on this list who HELPED Trump gain power, and continue to help him STAY IN POWER. Also, you have to know that Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel are JUST AS GAY AS I AM.

I’d had no idea of this until today, and while I doubt ANY of you men on this list are available to me for this, I bet David’s “seed” is POISONOUS and has a pH of ZERO!!! 


My dentures come out and I can gum a fella to the very root – imagine THAT!!!


While I’m at it, perhaps – like Sen. Cory Booker – some of you have visited the FIRST business I built (with other Denison University grads), www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com,

  
That time Tennessee Williams and I visited Cape May and Whale’s Tale: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-6-cape-may.html




Glenn Greenwald and I communicated via email years ago – in February of 2014 – but he might not have ever gotten the HUGE DUMP of info I sent him before we got "permanently" cut off: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-letter-just-sent-to-glenn-greenwald.html.

I think that Glenn Greenwald, his husband and Brazilian Federal Congressman David Miranda, and buddy Edward Snowden (despite the last one having NO CHEST HAIR), are all WORTHY objects of sexual and romantic interest. 


David Miranda, Glenn Greenwald, and the kids.



Edward Snowden




Now I doubt it was with Barbara Morrill when I communicated with The Daily Kos in 2008 and 2009 – but I haven’t followed them in a while, and was THRILLED TODAY to find them looking STRONGER THAN EVER!!!


Now, let’s get to the POINT.

A few days ago, I decided to turn Obama’s lover Reggie Love’s online Fundraiser this coming Thursday, May 21, 2020, with the Seven Democratic Freshman North Carolina State Senators, into a COMING OUT GAY PARTY for both Reggie and Barack Obama, and already let Reggie and those seven Senators know of my intention.


Andrew Sullivan was the FIRST to OUT Barack Obama -- and I see he is now represented by ICM -- the agency that repped Tennessee Williams. My first visit to ICM's offices in New York -- that includes my first PARTYING WITH MERYL STREEP!!!:




Anyone can buy at least a minimal ticket to Obama's NEW OUTING here: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/freshmannc2020?refcode=TFC_Caucus.


And after sending out yesterday’s Letter to my Sen. Harper Peterson, he signaled he is READY FOR IT – and busy legislating intelligently, in the meantime!!!



I’ll soon be contacting major Press in a NATIONAL CAMPAIGN of PUBLICITY to increase sales. So CHECK IT OUT. I hope you will ALL join in the PARTY -- and finally, Barack Obama will be LIBERATED from the HELL of being BLACKMAILED by so many Democrats and Republicans – but MOSTLY by God-Hating CHRISTIANS!!!

Anyone can pick up a phone and call me at (910) 200-XXXX -- but you might have to try a couple of times, as many report that they get a recording that mine is not a working number (THANKS, CIA!!!)

With All Sincerity,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, North Carolina



Did I forget to mention that I'm 6' 11" tall (2.10 meters)???







.

No comments: