Monday, May 4, 2020

RP: Today, I'm Electronically Contacting Mike Pompeo, Gina Haspel, and even Rex Tillerson (whose current email address I found from an article on Fox News online), to TELL THEM OFF to the DEPTHS of Their BONES!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/today-im-electronically-contacting-mike.html



And it is "4:20"!!!




I probably can't start on it until late afternoon, but here are links to Letters that I have written to each of them -- before. You can get an idea of where my mind and heart are on this now:


1. This is the CIA contract I signed in 2010, with the son of the CIA's top Cocaine Supplier to the USA from Colombia -- when Leon Panetta was their Head and Hillary Clinton Headed the State Department. Barack Obama is a CHRISTIAN, so OF COURSE he was into DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!

I IGNORED IT, and was soon held hostage in Puerto Vallarta by OTHER CIA Christian Drug Traffickers:





4. My Letter to Rex Tillerson that I ALSO sent to then Attorney General Jeff Sessons: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html







William J. Casey was CIA Director under President Ronald Reagan -- and a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC!!!





.

No comments: