Friday, May 29, 2020

RP: MORE Communication with "So-and-So" / AFTERTHOUGHTS on Adderall-Addicted Robert James McKinney / I'll CONFRONT Rev. Raphael Warnock (Pastor of MLK, Jr.'s Congregation), Who Is Running for US Senator from Georgia, SOON!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/more-communication-with-so-and-so.html



My last date was with a Bush cousin. He and I were up all night discussing how my Kenan Family (Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil that financed Hitler's campaign for Chancellor then built the Oil Refineries that fueled Hitler's War Machine), and the Bush/CIA family -- with Christian Churches, put Trump into power to destroy Democracy!!! 



Scott Kenan I, too, do not understand how George HW Bush led to JFK and Jackie (and I KNEW Jackie Onassis in 1982, while I worked for Tennessee Williams).









Sarah Kellen with Story Cowles



Frank Hawkins Kenan II with Story Cowels




>>> Re: Story Cowles, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Sarah Kellen, et al:


Scott,

Thank you for the separate reply and for your consideration of my safety, well-being by leaving off my name. While the Judge issued the arrest warrant, she took a call on the bench and told the person on the phone that I had arrived in her court room - then two Bonanno crime family members stared me down in her court house. 

One of them has since been convicted on separate but related charges and is serving a 14 year sentence. I remain in hiding, staying off the radar for my safety - while keeping in touch with some federal authorities.

So-and-So



Scott,

I read this a few times now. Thank you for sharing the background information and context on your family. 

To survive, I am forced to map the criminal enterprise connections. I shared this in my letter to the Judge on the Bernie Madoff case when he -- with SDNY -- opened the door to letters from Madoff victims. Although I am not an investor victim - I am a victim due to their fraud use of my identity in their financial frauds connected with the New York City real estate where I legally live for 25+ years.

I am sorry to read of the problems you are experiencing from your local government officials. Be safe.

So-and-So



Hi So-and-So,

I've read both of your emails from today, but have been resting after the strong confrontation with my neighbor last night, who finally coughed up the $60.00 he had offered to give me after I sent it to him via Venmo on SATURDAY. He offered to help me because my bank's ATM had destroyed my debit card and could give no money and I had $1.00 cash for the holiday weekend. He's actually a nice guy (if also a drug dealer and Adderall addict), and it was the ADDERALL (Meth), that makes people totally CRAZED and hateful. 

Steve SchmidtRick Wilson, who formerly advised Trump, claimed all over the press half a year ago that Donald Trump crushes Adderall tablets and then snorts them before HATE TWEETING in the mornings.

Here is my recent Letter to Mr. Wilson and some other Political Pundits: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/will-steve-schmidt-rick-wilson-david.html

It's the STREET TRASH -- usually working with Christian Churches -- that sells drugs retail, and only THEY harass me now. I taught the D.A., Sheriff, and Police Chief in Wilmington to RESPECT ME. Rob McKinney's biggest threat last night is that he's going to contact my Landlady Gold Walker to get me evicted (for WHAT???), and that shows how DETACHED from reality speed makes people. 


Adolph Hitler was addicted to the drug -- and he had it fed to his soldiers, Pervitin, which was another name for METH.



I was very happy to see you stay in touch with some Federal Authorities. I believe that most are career professionals who do their work honestly -- why I have the US State Department and top North Carolina Prosecutors and Judges on my List of over 130 who get every blog posting emailed to them.

The BEST thing about my local government officials is that SO MANY of them have admitted either their White Supremacy and/or Drug Trafficking to me -- and I'm frequently reminding them of that. They refuse to reform, but they LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

My mother (now 97 and still driving and living alone), was America's TOP NAZI for most of her adult life, and raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings. My parents' best friends included Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (who worked with them setting up Wilmington, NC's and Atlanta, GA's Christian Drug Mafias), Coach Lou Holtz, who lived across the street from us 1968 and '69 and was John Boehner's top co-strategist (but now is the top Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana -- LOL!!!), Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc.

I really believe that addictive drugs -- because they make people too stupid to think or vote intelligently, and the profits fuel Corrupt Politics, Corrupt Christian Churches, etc. -- are our BIGGEST problem, although I don't have a problem with people and party drugs for occasional recreation. After that, is the Christian Religion that promotes a Pagan Idol and ignores Jesus's message of LOVE!!!

Well, I've procrastinated writing a blog posting long enough today, so will get going!!!

Keep up the FIGHT!!!

Scott








Rev. Raphael Warnock -- PIMPING THE PEOPLE!!!







.

No comments: