Friday, May 15, 2020

RP: The Seven Freshmen Democratic State Senators of North Carolina Received a LETTER from Me -- TODAY!!! / Barack Obama's Time Pretending to be STRAIGHT Is OVER:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-seven-freshmen-democratic-state.html



NC State Senator Harper Peterson (Wilmington), is one of them.


>>> FYI: Drug-Trafficking Dem Chair of New Hanover County, Richard Poole, just asked to be taken OFF MY LIST -- but I sent this one to him ANYWAY, first -- and Reggie Love's AGENT is also included here: 


To Harper.Peterson@ncleg.net Harper.Peterson@ncleg.net, Petersonla@ncleg.net Petersonla@ncleg.net, Natasha.Marcus@ncleg.net Natasha.Marcus@ncleg.net, Marcusla@ncleg.net Marcusla@ncleg.net, Mujtaba.Mohammed@ncleg.net Mujtaba.Mohammed@ncleg.net, Mohammedla@ncleg.net Mohammedla@ncleg.net, Michael.Garrett@ncleg.net Michael.Garrett@ncleg.net, Kirk.deViere@ncleg.net Kirk.deViere@ncleg.net, deVierela@ncleg.net deVierela@ncleg.net, Sam.Searcy@ncleg.net Sam.Searcy@ncleg.net, Searcyla@ncleg.net Searcyla@ncleg.net, Wiley.Nickel@ncleg.net Wiley.Nickel@ncleg.net, Nickella@ncleg.net Nickella@ncleg.net, Jasmine@allamericanentertainment.com Jasmine@allamericanentertainment.com

Cc breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Sen. Harper Peterson – New Hanover
Sen. Wiley Nickel – Wake
Sen. Sam Searcy – Wake
Sen. Kirk deViere – Cumberland
Sen. Michael Garrett – Guilford
Sen. Mujtaba Mohammed – Mecklenburg
Sen. Natasha Marcus – Mecklenburg

May 15, 2020

Dear Democratic Freshmen North Carolina State Senators,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and my Senator, Harper Peterson, already knows all of this. I’d asked him to pass my email on to the other six of you two days ago when I sent it to him, Reggie Love via his secured server, and my List of over 100 who get my every blog post emailed to them, which you can see here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-current-list-of-over-100-political.html.

What we are talking about is making your Fundraiser with Reggie Love into a GIANT COMING OUT PARTY for Barack Obama and Reggie Love (even though they no longer are lovers). Here is the Letter I sent Harper et al:



To introduce myself, although I was born in Cincinnati in 1951, I have been coming to Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach since I was six weeks old, my parents lived here 1980 – 1999, and set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, and in Wilmington also with Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary’s Catholic here – until my blog forced him to hide from the Law in Honduras, nearly two years ago now. I have lived in Wilmington all of 2011, the first four months of 2012 (then back to Political Exile in Mexico thanks to D.A. Ben David), and I then returned to live here in late June, 2015.

Although Wilmington’s Drug-Mafia Democratic Mayor “Bill” Saffo’s first Political Hero, whom he worked for, was Sen. Jesse Helms, my Republican father, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), claimed to have put Helms into power. Like Mayor Saffo, our totally corrupted Drug-Trafficking and White Supremacist District Attorney Benjamin R. David, whose wife Stephanie David has served her adult life as a Top Fundraiser and Strategist to Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander, and is NOT a DEMOCRAT – and both of them are CLOSET-CASE HOMOS!!!

Ditto for NC Democratic State Representative Deb Butler, who – although NOT in the closet -- admitted to me more than once that she protects or works with Republican Jonathan Deputy, a major Wilmington Drug Trafficker. As you all probably know, Deb’s wife, Anni Parra, died of a Drug Overdose on December 28, 2018. Deb is just CHRISTIAN TRASH!!!

Only Harper Peterson is likely old enough to remember Bert Bennett, Jr., who had Chaired the Democratic Party of North Carolina for YEARS, and was credited not only with getting two Democrats elected Governor many times, but also JFK elected in NC. I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis, all of JFK’s sisters and their husbands, as well as the Reagans back when I worked for Tennessee Williams 1981 – ’82.

Anyway, in 1972, I started the first Gay Group at Denison University with three others, including Bert Bennett III (who was only “gay curious”), and Dean Hansell, who went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and today sits in the main Courthouse in L.A., on Superior Court.

But I travelled in spring 1973 to the Bennett home in Winston-Salem and TOTALLY ENJOYED meeting Bert Jr. -- and I had NO IDEA how Political he was then. I’m still in touch with two of Bert Jr.’s sons – and Judge Hansell.

I first learned of Barack Obama’s Homosexuality from Huffington Post’s kidding him frequently because when Michelle did not travel with him, Reggie Love then entered Air Force One by a back door. 

One of the people who stole copyright to my memoir, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, WITH Wilmington’s D.A. Ben David and Daliah Saper (a Fox News Talking head as well as Chicago Lawyer), was Jamie Lee Sutherland, now with Ameriprise Financial in Chicago, and Jamie was the FIRST PERSON whom I’ve met who HIMSELF saw Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private Gay Bathhouse in Chicago – back when Obama was an Illinois State Senator – like all of you are now for NC.

Anyway, in an effort to REMOVE how George W. Bush BLACKMAILED President Obama into supporting the Kenan-Family-Directed (with our Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson), and top partner, the Bush Family and their CIA, the Episcopal Church USA, and the Cheney and Clinton Families as well, I have decided to turn your Fundraiser into Barack Obama’s GIANT COMING OUT GAY PARTY!!!

Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright arranged that marriage-of-convenience (which most of you HAVE TO KNOW – it’s well known in Europe where the CIA has less control of the Media), and I think Michelle, who has always known about it, yet played the role of the wife of an actual Heterosexual so well – flawlessly, even – should get a SPECIAL AWARD.

Between now and the Fundraiser, I will be contacting not just important Press in North Carolina, but NATIONAL PRESS as well – and EVERYONE can buy at least a minimum ticket for $20.20 to witness it – GREATLY increasing your take to promote electing more Democrats to our Senate.

You can contact Sen. Peterson or Rep. Deb Butler (or D.A. Ben David), all of whom know me at least some – or Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, whom I’ve had two meetings with and he knows ALL ABOUT the Kenans’ Exxon-Mobil and Kenan Advantage Group being the world’s LARGEST CARBON-ENERGY POLLUTERS, as well as largest corrupters of Governments, worldwide – and in charge of the Atlanta Drug Mafia, where he used to live.

Well, I will be going so I can get this right out to all of you via email as well as to your Legislative Assistants – and to Reggie Love via his secured server.

I will publish this Letter here, before emailing it to my List, and then work on mounting an effective NATION-WIDE PRESS PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN to really get them to buy some tickets:



Anyone who has any comments, questions, or suggestions, can contact me via Blog Comment, Facebook Comment, Email, or call to my Cell Phone: (910) 200-XXXX.

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan















.

No comments: