Tuesday, May 5, 2020

RP: Booty Wars / More Notes on Rex Tillerson's Ranch-Hand / Who KNOWS What Else:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/booty-wars-more-notes-on-rex-tillersons.html





Meryl Streep has CONTINUED to post humorous videos, daily -- to cheer us all up -- but the above is just a recent still of hers.




No photo description available.

Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'LOVE PROJECT THE BRAND Fitness should make you feel Fun, Sexy & Free Special Order Now for only $65'
Love Project The Brand
Apparel & Clothing











HOT ranch-hands


Well, last night I was up until 3:00 AM -- and didn't get up today until 10:00 AM. I was EXHAUSTED after publishing TWO blog posts, but yesterday I ALSO had a REAL doctor's office visit, where my new Gastroenterologist said he is FINE to go ahead and schedule a colonoscopy to get the flat polyp that Dr. Frederick Opper had to leave behind in January of last year -- and that the Hospital will allow it, since at THIS LONG TIME AFTER, it is a NECESSARY operation.


And THANK GOD, there is nothing too difficult about a colonoscopy other than the PREP.


I also was on a half-dozen calls to various doctors to get refill prescriptions of my meds -- and got THAT accomplished. It was so confusing because I've been hospitalized FOUR FIVE TIMES in the last year by DIFFERENT DOCTORS to get two stents, a Pacemaker, removal of Skin Tags and Condyloma Tissue, three days of observation while getting on Sotalol -- and then the HUGE Scrotal Abscess had to be drained. Now, after TEN WEEKS, that is nearly completely closed.

I also had a long conversation with my mother, telling her how it's coming up Mother's Day, and I'm too broke to do anything, and all I REALLY want to do is to drive to Raleigh and give Mom a BIG HUG (which I can't do due to COVID-19), and then we had a sort of LOVE FEST for the remainder of the conversation.

I TOLD YOU, that by reminding Mom (now retired as America's TOP NAZI), of all the BEST THINGS Mom has accomplished and not referring to her crimes, the WORST of Mom has gone to SLEEP!!!





And I was ALSO THRILLED to see blog hits really SOAR yesterday and last night -- but I also realized, that since I have been doing a BETTER job of editing BEFORE I mass-email things out, that instead of getting 12 - 20 hits to the new posting within the first ten minutes after sending out those emails, I now get only 3 - 6. 

This means that nearly all of those HITS are to my blog in general -- where the latest posting shows first. ONLY hits to a SPECIFIC posting show for each posting -- and TOTAL hits include those plus general hits -- the vast majority. Fewer email recipients are going via the link at the top of the emails to the just-emailed posts.

Over the last ten years, I've emailed to 240 people on average, and with 5,444 postings 2010 - 2020 so far, that is a POTENTIAL additional 1,306,560 reads of this blog. Add that to the 1,757,122 registered hits, and the GRAND TOTAL would be 3,063,682 -- but I know that all who get the blog via email don't read it. And that figure does NOT include those who use privacy software so they don't leave evidence of having hit my blog.



And I did NOT include the number of postings in 2008 or 2009 -- they were far fewer, and I did NOT mass email until sometime in early 2010.



Rex and Renda Tillerson's Bar RR Ranches -- and here are some others of Tillerson's propertieshttps://www.dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2017/07/16/look-inside-secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-s-4-million-texas-vacation-home/



Clint McDaniel is one of the Tillersons' ranch-hands -- and MAYBE the one I spoke with last night!!!






When whoever answered my call at right after 9:00 PM CDT, he had to adjust the phone TWICE before I could understand him -- so maybe I caught him sleeping -- or maybe snuggling with a "significant other"!!!

And I DID tell him to be sure to tell Rex that I LOVED being in Boy Scouts, and was THRILLED that Tillerson was responsible for them accepting OUT, GAY boys. I also told him he had a GREAT, SEXY VOICE -- but I did NOT make a pass or offer "manly benefits" for him -- or Rex Tillerson, either.

I also told him how much I LOVED spending time on "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara's ranch in Boerne, TX (not that far from Tillerson's place), in 1982: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html, as well as twice stopping by Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s (Pancho Sinatra's), ranch near Wharton, TX, in 2012.


The two of us were LAUGHING through the whole conversation -- and I hope he tells Rex that I'm SMART and FUN TO SPEAK WITH.




I'd HOPED to find a photo of Rex and Renda dressed down on the ranch -- Renda is QUITE the "Cowgirl" and has won awards for that -- DESPITE being raised in wealth and privilege (Rex Tillerson is a self-made man), but this is a FUN ONE of the two of them with Trump -- right after Rex was sworn in as Secretary of State.


THIS ONE came later:



Old Town Mexican Cafe added a 3D photo.

19 hrs
Happy Cinco de Mayo

TACO TUESDAY

Fried Avocado:grilled pineapple salsa, Cherry drop peppers
Grilled Churrasco steak: Chimichurri, crispy onions
Ancho blackened salmon: lime cilantro Crema, pickled red onion
Pork Carnitas: Mexican slaw

Happy hour all day 4–???





Gail Brockway's Key West restaurant is now OPEN AGAIN and serving food. Gail hired me to manage Tux: Deli - Bakery - Bar in late 1980, and when she mostly shut down in fall 1981 for severe off season (and no money, it had been largely spent on Cocaine), I ended up working for Tennessee Williams.


While working for Gail, I first met her Landlord, David Wolkowsky, aka "Mr. Key West", who turned out to be a very close friend of Tennessee Williams as well as "Texas Kate". David has the LARGEST collection of Tennessee Williams's paintings, and here are two pieces on Tenn as a Painter:







In 2015, I was somehow re-connected to Michael Moye -- Texas Kate's boyfriend who accompanied us to the ranch in Boerne, TX. In 2015, he was living in near poverty in east-central Africa -- but got me in touch with David Wolkowsky, who gave me the BEST OF ALL REVIEWS (to me, personally):


"He captured all of it, the whole shooting match, Scott nailed it."






MEANWHILE, in Mexico:











.

No comments: