Tuesday, May 12, 2020

RP: A Couple of Addenda to My Most Recent Letter to Williams, Saints, and Sinners -- Literary Festivals:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-couple-of-addenda-to-my-most-recent.html




>>> A couple of Addenda to my recent Letter:


To pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net info@tennesseewilliams.net, don@querellepressbooks.com don@querellepressbooks.com, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, ewhite@princeton.edu ewhite@princeton.edu, donna.pierce@sewanee.edu donna.pierce@sewanee.edu, deansot@sewanee.edu deansot@sewanee.edu, blvaugha@sewanee.edu blvaugha@sewanee.edu, jacksullivanno@yahoo.com jacksullivanno@yahoo.com, plaborde@wyes.org plaborde@wyes.org, errol@myneworleans.com errol@myneworleans.com, newstips@theadvocate.com newstips@theadvocate.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


1. I had meant to include in my Letter that if I spoke on all the interconnections of my crazy Kenan Family and Tennessee Williams -- his only large grant was from the Rockefeller Foundation -- and Rockefeller was controlled by Henry Flagler and later William Rand Kenan, Jr. (the good one), that it could be quite a sensation. 

2. I also had meant to include about my family, that under Kenan control, Standard Oil -- I believe of New Jersey that became Esso and later Exxon -- gave, under shell-corporate name, 40% of the funds spent to elect Adolph Hitler the first time, then under a shell-corp name, bought land in Germany and built oil refineries having the majority of production of all in Germany -- so Kenans fueled Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!! 

And that was when William R. Kenan, Jr. ran the company. I just above called him the good one -- that because he left his entire estate to fund the biggest Kenan Charities -- and they cannot be beaten in mostly POSITIVE influence!!!

Thanks for reading this,

Scott


The original Letter can be read here: 





.

No comments: