Saturday, May 9, 2020

RP: Samantha Dooies, Secretary to D.A. Benjamin R. David (New Hanover County, NC), Is a HISTORIAN -- and I BET She Is DOCUMENTING All of Ben David's White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking CRIMES (I KNOW she is very nice, so decided to contact her today)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/samantha-dooies-secretary-to-da.html



Samantha Dooies, from Cape Fear Museum, where Sam resigned as HEAD of their Board in 2018, after six years of service!!!


I have known Samantha Dooies since soon after I first moved to Wilmington late on December 30, 2010 -- after my parents got Raleigh, NC Police Officers to serve me an "Ex Parte" Restraining Order by barging into the bedroom where I slept, NOT allowing me to discuss a thing with my parents, and supervising as I frantically collected my belonging, got into my car and drove to downtown Raleigh, where I lived in my car through TWO five-inch snowfalls in about 2.5 weeks, and realizing how much I LOVE Wilmington (and it is TWO climate zones warmer), I then moved to Wilmington.

That was as ILLEGAL as the actions of the GOONS who harassed Dameon and Monica Shepard (see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-attorney-james-w-lea-iii.html), BECAUSE the Police NEVER showed or served me with PAPERS and NO HEARING WAS EVER SCHEDULED!!!

My NAZI/Catholic parents were ANGRY because I had CANCELLED the interview with a Shrink in Raleigh (my parents had sent money for me to drive to Raleigh from Puerto Vallarta in early December 2010, ending my FIRST Political Exile that Colin Powell's people had gotten me to), because at the initial screening before appointment was made, the guy was REASONABLE with me, but then Mom and Dad literally BARGED into his office, and after a few minutes behind CLOSED DOORS, he came out and FORCEFUL told me he had diagnosed me as Bipolar -- something he was NOT QUALIFIED to do, but Mom and Dad had used NAZI/Christian Mind Control on him.

Within two weeks, I got his ass FIRED for that -- and BEFORE I told my parents I had cancelled, I FIRST set up an appointment with ANOTHER Shrink, who assured me that only HE would diagnose me and NOT allow my parents to BULLY HIM FIRST!!!



This refers to D.A. Ben David, one of the BIGGEST CLOSET CASE HOMOS in Wilmington, NOT Samantha Dooies!!!



Ben David mincing a point in Court.



Ben David shows off his "parenting skills" to a meeting of the Christian/Democratic Party to help squelch rumors of his Homosexuality, about ten years ago. Notice how CHRISTIANS LOVE HIS FAGGOT ASS???


As I have told Ben David, I have FANTASIZED about tossing his clean salad (which TOTALLY cracked Ben up).



In current "hip-talk", that refers to something Ben David is SITTIN' ON!!!




Ben David's boyfriend Lee was SO HANDSOMEmore muscular and hairy-chested that this stand-in looks, and after I INITIALLY published this posting in 2011, I ran into Lee as he was leaving town in a new-ish pick-up truck that Lee told me Ben bought CASH (Drug Profits), as well as gave him a NICE PILE OF CASH, and told Lee to NEVER return to Wilmington or contact him again:


REPOST: D.A. Ben David's Boyfriend Lee Tells Ben to SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD (in MY presence)!!!



>>> BEFORE WRITING TO SAMANTHA DOOIES, A FEW OTHER THINGS:


1. I see that Little Richard has died. While I worked for Tennessee Williams, one of the TOP CO-CONSPIRATORS in his murder by the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA, Gary Tucker, claimed that HE had been in charge of Little Richard's SECOND "comeback", and used a battery-driven clock that he had of a Little Richard 45 rpm record as PROOF of that -- something that ANYONE could make up.

Years later, I bought a book Little Richard had written, and at a book-signing in Atlanta, ASKED him about Gary Tucker. Richard said, "Baby, I have known a TON of people in my life, so maybe." If Gary had engineered his comeback, he CERTAINTY would have remembered him!!!

There is TONS about Gary Tucker and his partner-in-crime Schyler "Skye" Wyatt THROUGHOUT my memoir: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.


2. When I spoke with my brother Mike yesterday morning, he was SO ANGRY with my mother for her CONTINUING support of Donald Trump and the Republican Party -- in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, that I have NO IDEA how Mike will have a CIVILIZED call to Mom tomorrow for MOTHER'S DAY.


3.


My friend Rene Rasmussen posted this photo of her mother, Dorothy Rasmussen, for Mother's Day on Facebook, early, yesterday. I met Dorothy and Rene in Wilmington a few years ago, and THIS WOMAN -- at about age six -- had looked Adolph Hitler DIRECTLY IN THE EYE (which was "strictly verboten"), and he smiled at her -- but REFUSED to allow her to take his picture!!!


4.








5. It is only 1:55 PM, and ALREADY TODAY there have been OVER 1,500 REGISTERED HITS to this blog -- because of THIS POSTINGhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-letter-to-attorney-james-w-lea-iii.html

6. The CIA (or someone), is messing with BOTH my formatting and the COLOR OF TEXT in this blog -- right now -- and instead of CORRECTING IT, I'm going to LEAVE IT (unless it interferes with the MEANING of my text).

7. I got messages from BOTH New Hanover County Commissioners Julia Olson-Boseman (the Chair), and Rob Zapple overnight via Facebook -- but NOT in response to my last posting about how I'm writing Ms. Boseman, Patricia Kusek, and Woody White today (but I decided to write to Samantha Dooies FIRST because I need to have some FUN -- before becoming DEADLY SERIOUS, again).

Also, I should say that when I ran into Terry Espy the FIRST TIME after returning to Wilmington after my SECOND period of Political Exile in Mexico in 2015, she told me she was TOO DISGUSTED by local Politics and had STOPPED BEING POLITICAL -- although I DID see she was a TOP SPONSOR of one of now NC State Senator Harper Peterson's events.

AND, I just checked Julia Boseman's POLITICAL FACEBOOK PAGE, which ONLY 433 people have "Liked" -- while Rob Zapple's has WELL OVER 1,000 "Likes" -- HA!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN AND DEALT WITH (and this posting is getting too long), SO I WILL SEND THIS ONE OUT, AND THEN WRITE SAMANTHA DOOIES (and write to the HATE MONGERS, Julia Olson-Boseman, Patricia Kusek, and Woody White on MOTHER'S DAY -- probably):


Email just sent to Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc., who manages MY ACCOUNT:


>>> 
Important info on getting our $1,200.00 checks -- pasted in DIRECTLY from Congressman David Rouzer's email of a few minutes ago!!!    


Hey Teri -- in case you had not seen this, and I don't know enough details of to whom and at which address my Social Security payments come to your office, so YOU might have to do this -- or send the appropriate info to ME to do it:

The Treasury Department and the IRS are urging people to use the Get My Payment app by Noon on Wednesday, May 13 , to  expedite delivery of your CARES Act stimulus payment.  More than 130 million Americans have already received payments totaling more than $200 billion in the program’s first four weeks.

Thanks,
Scott


America's Progressive Voice

7 hrs

It is amazing that any Christian (claiming)
church leader can pretend to support these Goddess awful people.
(I can't but imagine what Jesus might think-)

Enough.
This criminal regime must END.
The only way it happens peacefully is
November 3rd... so please commit.
It will not be easy:
that they cheat we already know; and they've apparently gone from controlling COVID 19 to using it as a tool.

We have to get this done... -Peacefully.
~CB,
S/SGT, USMC, -ex


Sandra Beckham

3 hrs
"The supreme trick of mass insanity is that it persuades you that the only abnormal person is the one who refuses to join in the madness of others, the one who tries vainly to resist. We will never understand totalitarianism if we do not understand that people rarely have the strength to be uncommon."
~ Eugene Ionesco

Image may contain: 3 people, crowd





.

No comments: