Wednesday, May 27, 2020

RP: SURPRISE!!! A New Tennessee Williams Museum Has Opened in Key West, Florida!!! -- Actually, It's Been Open since March 26, 2013, Tennessee's 102nd Birthday:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/surprise-new-tennessee-williams-museum.html









Tennessee Williams's House with Janie Bowles Gazebo -- at 1431 Duncan Street, Key West, Florida.



Model of Tenn's house at the new Tennessee Williams Museum in Key West.


>>> My response to Mitch Bosanna, the "Italo-Jew" from Hampstead, NC -- also copied to my Collection of Tennessee Williams Contacts, including Edmund White with APOLOGIES for emailing him again:


To ICEFT@protonmail.ch ICEFT@protonmail.ch, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, don@querellepressbooks.com don@querellepressbooks.com, pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net info@tennesseewilliams.net, runningsun@earthlink.net runningsun@earthlink.net, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, ewhite@princeton.edu ewhite@princeton.edu, cynthia@secondcitypublishing.com cynthia@secondcitypublishing.com, rick@secondcitypublishing.com rick@secondcitypublishing.com, jwlitagent@msn.com jwlitagent@msn.com, donna.pierce@sewanee.edu donna.pierce@sewanee.edu, deansot@sewanee.edu deansot@sewanee.edu, blvaugha@sewanee.edu blvaugha@sewanee.edu, jacksullivanno@yahoo.com jacksullivanno@yahoo.com, plaborde@wyes.org plaborde@wyes.org, errol@myneworleans.com errol@myneworleans.com, newstips@theadvocate.com newstips@theadvocate.com, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hey Mitch -- 

I WONDERED when I would hear from you again, and THANK YOU for this and I have some comments about it, but FIRST I want to rub something in Edmund White's ugly FACE: Larry Kramer, playwright and REAL AIDS and Gay Rights Activist, died today. I remember the SHOCK when I saw that Edmund White had PRAISED to HIGH HEAVEN Ronald Reagan and his Surgeon General, C. Everett Koop, for being the BEST FRIEND of Gays and so helpful in the fight for an AIDS cure. Reagan never even MENTIONED AIDS, and he and Koop deliberately SLOWED research into treatments and a cure. This was in a lengthy interview published on CNN online in 2010 (I believe).


THAT was when I realized the depth of SELF-HATRED Edmund White bears -- as well as hatred of fellow Gays.


The Museum's website, https://www.kwahs.org/museums/tennessee-williams/visit, shows very little, but I knew that was not Tenn's house or address, but it DOES show the Curator's email address, and I will write him soon, but must write Rev. Raphael Warnock, who has preached for YEARS, now, from Martin Luther King, Jr.'s pulpit in Atlanta -- and is now leading the pack of Democrats in the Special Senate Race concluding June 9. I can't stop that, but I intend to -- metaphorically only -- CRIPPLE HIM at the KNEES, so he will be LAUGHED at in the US Senate, including by Democrats.

Now, a physician bought Tennessee's house at 1431 Duncan Street, and using Google Maps images, I see that the pool is NOT filled in, the house has been hugely expanded and probably has TWICE the square-footage now -- but Tenn's Traveler's Palm to the side of the front gate is still there and ENORMOUS, now.

You told me nothing about how they are participating in the cover-up at the museum -- but then finding THIS, and exploring the 63 photos of the Museum: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34345-d6454432-Reviews-Tennessee_Williams_Museum-Key_West_Florida_Keys_Florida.html, I discovered that they DID NOT INCLUDE Tennessee's last full length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, which while not TOTALLY completed, was enough for a BASTARDIZED production off-off-Broadway in April of 2012 -- so MUST be included: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Masks_Outrageous_and_Austere.

To think they would not because Babe Foxworth was based on "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer and later McNamara, whose SON Dudley Sharp III was Tenn's only known Godson (Episcopal), who was on NATIONAL TV many times PROMOTING Texas's DEATH PENALTY for the Republican Party -- until I found that and blogged about Dudley Sharp III's relationship to a HOMOSEXUAL and sent it to the TOP of the Texas Republican Party -- and he DISAPPEARED from the Political Scene -- HA!!! -- seems RIDICULOUS, but I'd like an explanation. 

Texas Kate grew up BEST FRIENDS with two of the BIGGEST Ku Klux Klan members of my family, Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan in Atlanta -- where she learned to put on wealthy airs.




This is a BUSY DAY, after taking yesterday off blogging. Today began with my annual Wellness Check, and my physician is THRILLED with not just the whole slew of Lab results and what he examined of me -- but also my MENTAL HEALTH. And he and those of his staff I spoke with are more scared of Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and nearly ALL of Wilmington's "Christian" Politicians, than they are of COVID-19.

I get nothing but KUDOS when I go shopping in Wilmington, now -- especially from retired MILITARY.

Carry on, and come visit Wilmington soon!!!

Scott

I just re-found Gregory Mosher's email address at Hunter College!!!



-----Original Message-----

From: Investigative Tip <ICEFT@protonmail.ch>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>some years ago
Sent: Wed, May 27, 2020 1:30 pm
Subject: Re: This morning, what I sent Craig Melvin of MSNBC was at the TOP of Craig's Facebook Feed -- where it was when I went to bed last night. You should be able to go there and see it!!! Bottoms UP!!!

Mitch here.

I was at the TW house & museum in KW recently.

They’ve really been instrumental in the cover up of his murder.

And they even filled in the pool. What little shits.


On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:12, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:





OH NO!!! Looking for playwright Dr. Larry Myers' current position and email address (Larry's is one of the blurbs that I used for my book: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html), I could only find that he had a HORRIBLE DAY IN NEW YORK in September 2014:




Larry Myers' Mug Shotand when I met with him in person in 2009:








The Number One Hit in the USA, the day I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1951.





.

No comments: