Tuesday, May 19, 2020

RP: Super-Psychologist Cedric Alexander, Psy. D. -- a Talking-Head on CNN and MSNBC -- Checked My LINKED-IN Profile -- Right after I Mentioned That He Is LINKED on LINKED-IN to Me and John Willig!!! (and more):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/super-psychologist-cedric-psy-d-and.html





A total of FIVE checked my LINK-IN profile -- AFTER I emailed out this blog posting, yesterday:



A total of FIVE checked my LINK-IN profile -- AFTER I emailed out this blog posting, yesterday:




Now, I FULLY RESPECT Psychiatrists and Psychologists -- especially those I've known at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital. They KNOW that prayers only comfort the one praying -- but don't do ANOTHER DAMNED THING!!!

LOOK what Dr. Alexander posted on FACEBOOK, earlier TODAY!!!:



I am GLAD that Dr. Alexander has NOT un-LINKED me, and will send a copy of THIS posting to him via his secured server, which can be found on his website: https://lope322.wixsite.com/cedricbook.



Click image to ENLARGE.


DONE!!!



And Dr. Alexander CLAIMS he is "covered in the blood of Jesus" -- but he's a Scientist, so must be able to state Jesus's BLOOD TYPE, no???







Dr. Alexander KNOWS THIS from studying Psychology!!!





Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting
Sandra Beckham
“I am sorry," said Monty. "I cannot respond to you in any way. I am just not sufficiently interested in anything you have to say.”
― Iris Murdoch, The Sacred and Profane Love Machine
“The Catholic schools that serve wealthier clientele will probably be fine, but the ones that serve the working class and the poor, it will be difficult,” said Mears. “If this trend continues, I worry there won’t be Catholic school options, especially for the middle class and poor.”

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos has worked to give private schools a bigger share of coronavirus relief funding, but public school groups say her action violates the intent of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act and directly takes funding away from low-income students in public schools. While private schools around the country say they’re struggling, public schools ― which serve 90% of the nation’s children ― also anticipate having to lay off hundreds of thousands of teachers.

MoveOn
9 hrs
Millions of Americans are choosing whether to pay their rent or buy groceries. 
Then there's Jeff Bezos.













.

No comments: